Looking For an Insurance Broker in Calgary?
We’re open for business
Our commitment to serving you remains our top priority. We continue to operate with some of our employees working from our office while others are working from home:
- If you’d like to meet with your broker, we ask that you call in advance to set-up an appointment. This will ensure your broker is in the office on the day you plan to visit.
- We encourage you to use phone, email or online for everyday transactions when possible.
- If you stop by our office without an appointment, we will arrange for an available broker to meet with you.
- Our office reception is open to handle simple transactions as well. This includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off of documents
- Providing pink cards
Rogers Insurance has been helping Calgary protect its cars, homes, and businesses for over 40 years. We’re proud of our Albertan roots and how we’ve grown into one of Canada’s largest and most respected independent insurance brokerages. Our Calgary insurance brokers are experienced, knowledgeable, and believe in providing exceptional customer service.
We live and work in Calgary (in fact, we’ve been named one of Alberta’s Top Employers since 2007). We understand better than anyone how to get the right insurance for Calgary. We work with nearly 100 insurance companies in Calgary to provide you with choice and the best coverage for the best price.
As your Calgary insurance brokers, we’re here to be your Calgary insurance resource. Got questions? We have answers. Have a claim? We advocate on your behalf and help you through the process. Not sure what insurance you need? Our team can evaluate your business or general insurance requirements. They also take care of the price shopping and research for you – an insurance quote for Calgary has never been easier.
Get a free Calgary insurance quote online, over the phone, or have a consultation with our experts in-person today.
Rogers Insurance Brokers in Calgary – Trusted for Decades
Unlike most other firms in the country, Rogers Insurance operates with independent ownership. We’re 100% employee-owned and not tied to any insurance company. There’s no hidden agenda and you get true choice and competition when it comes to your Calgary insurance.
Each day, our employees go above and beyond for their clients. We don’t just sell Calgary insurance, we have the highest level of industry expertise available to you. We prefer a hands-on, personal approach and pride ourselves in our customer service. We’ve been there for Calgary for the last 40 years and we intend to stand by our promise to provide the best insurance protection for the best value.
As a Calgary insurance broker of choice, we’ve continued to grow and attract the best people in our industry and are committed to ongoing professional and technological development for our employees. You can trust that you have the best working on your behalf.
Contact us for help finding affordable insurance in Calgary for all of your insurance needs, personal or commercial.
Commercial Insurance in Calgary
Do you have a budding home-based business? Do you run a growing small business? Or are you part of a multi-million dollar enterprise? Regardless of your company’s size or industry, your business needs to be protected. Rogers Insurance understands that each business has unique circumstances and insurance needs. That’s why we offer personalized commercial insurance. Our Calgary insurance brokers are split into two departments: one specializes in small businesses and the other focuses on corporate insurance. Both teams have years of experience. If you’re looking for Calgary insurance brokers, you don’t need to look any further than our incredible team. Here’s what our commercial insurance brokers in Calgary can do for you:
- Determine your insurance needs
- Deliver competitive Calgary insurance quotes
- Act as your insurance and risk management resource
- Assist and advocate for you in the event of a claim
Our Calgary insurance brokers pride themselves on customer service and hands-on approach. We’re the choice of many Calgarian businesses for their insurance needs.
As Calgary insurance brokers, we provide insurance for the following commercial industries:
- Auto Dealerships
- Aircraft & Aviation
- Industrial Insurance
- Oil & Gas Insurance
- Hospitality & Special Events Insurance
- Information Technology Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Non-Profit Insurance
- Real Estate & Property Management Insurance
- Sports & Leisure Insurance
- Retail Business Insurance
- Construction Insurance
- Trucking & Transport Insurance
If your industry isn’t listed here, don’t worry, we’re experts at creating innovative insurance solutions for Calgary businesses. Contact us today for a quote or consultation.
Types of Commercial Insurance in Calgary
Rogers Insurance offers a wide variety of commercial insurance to Calgary businesses. From your basic business owners package to specially tailored policies for large corporations, we can find protection for you. Here are just some of the types of insurance coverages we offer to Calgary:
- Business Owners Package (commercial property and liability)
- Commercial Property
- Commercial General Liability
- Professional Liability or Errors and Omissions
- Product Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Home-Based Business
- Commercial Vehicle
- Group Benefits
As we work with nearly 100 insurance companies, we can provide flexibility, competitive prices, and choice for your business. Find out more about our Calgary commercial insurance.
Personal Insurance in Calgary
Rogers Insurance is a full-service brokerage that offers personal insurance for Calgarians as well, including insurance for your:
- Rental Unit
- Valuable articles such as artwork
Calgary is a great city with excellent access to nature, but it also endures severe weather and the occasional natural disaster. Protecting your home and other personal assets is important and can help your long-term financial security.
At Rogers Insurance, we understand that you need the best coverage for an affordable price. We work with a large number of Calgary insurance companies to provide you true choice and competition with your insurance. Our Calgary insurance brokers are experts in insurance and dedicated to building a relationship with you.
Find out more about our Calgary personal insurance.
Home & Contents Insurance
Rogers Insurance offers Calgary home insurance to protect your home, belongings, and financial security. This generally includes:
- Liability (if someone is hurt or has their property damaged while at your home)
- Property damage (including your home’s structure, decks and sheds, furniture, and personal belongings)
- Additional living expenses in the event of mandatory evacuation or a covered claim
We can tailor your Calgary insurance based on your needs and budget. There are many options when it comes to your home and our Calgary insurance brokers can help you determine the coverage you need and get it for a competitive price.
Tenant & Condo Insurance
If you rent or own a condo, your Calgary insurance is a bit different than homeowners insurance. Tenant and condo insurance includes:
- Property damage to your furniture and personal belongings
- Additional living expenses
You’ll notice that the building isn’t covered – that’s because your landlord or condominium master policy would cover the structure. Some condo policies also cover special assessments – important coverage you should have if you own a condo.
Keep in mind that as a renter, your landlord’s insurance will not cover anything belonging to you. It can be very expensive to replace all of your belongings, and tenant insurance is quite affordable.
A Calgary insurance broker can help you determine the right policy for your rental unit or condo.
Life & Health Benefits Insurance
Rogers Insurance provides benefits insurance to Calgarians who need supplemental coverage or do not have coverage from their employer. We offer the following to personal and commercial clients:
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Travel Insurance
Our travel insurance includes travel medical, trip cancellation and trip interruption, lost baggage, sports, and more for a single trip or multiple trips. These policies can be purchased separately or as part of a package.
We do a lot of driving in Calgary and its essential that we protect ourselves and our vehicles. We work with a number of Calgary insurance companies to provide the following insurance options:
- Third-Party Liability
- Rental Car
- Loss of Use
- Usage-Based Car Insurance
- Ride-Sharing (i.e. Uber, Turo, Lyft)
Individual insurers also offer additional choices and special discounts. You also decide on your policy limits, deductible, and payout option in the event of a claim.
Our Calgary insurance brokers are here to help you. We’re here if you get into an accident or need help understanding your insurance. Plus, we make it easy to get a Calgary insurance quote online, by phone, or in person.
What risks does Calgary face and how can they be mitigated?
Calgary is an amazing place to live but it isn’t without its risks. Floods, hail, tornadoes, winter storms and more can impact the city. Natural disasters and bad weather are unavoidable. Even if you prepare, damage can be done. Plus, there are still risks such as fire, theft and accidents to contend with.
Calgary insurance helps reduce the negative financial impact of such events. When your home, business, or vehicle is damaged, insurance can help mitigate your losses and move forward. But insurance should always be the last line of defence.
Here are some things you can do to protect your assets (and potentially reduce your Calgary insurance premiums):
- Park indoors or under cover during bad weather
- Don’t drive distracted
- Avoid speeding or driving aggressively
- Never drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Use winter tires
- Drive for the conditions
- Leave an adequate following distance
- Never leave your keys in your vehicle
- Install anti-theft devices in your car
- Build with weather and fire-resistant materials
- Install smoke and carbon monoxide monitors
- Keep fire extinguishers readily available
- Install a sprinkler system
- Never leave candles or open flame unattended
- Clean your barbeque and never leave it unattended
- Secure loose outdoor furniture and materials
- Store any firewood at least 10m from your home and cover it with a tarp
- Install security systems such as alarms, cameras, and lights
- Install water mitigation measures such as a sewer backup valve, sump pump, and water alarm
- Ensure grading drains water away from the building
- Carry out general home and building maintenance such as shovelling, cleaning eavestroughs, and promptly repairing cracks or damage
These are just a few suggestions to help protect your vehicle, business and home.
Get a Calgary Insurance Quote Online, By Phone or In Person
If you aren’t sure where to start, don’t worry. Our Calgary insurance brokers are here to help you. Request a free insurance quote online, by phone or come meet us in person. Our Calgary insurance experts are happy to help and will provide you with a quote as quickly as possible.
Contact us for help finding affordable Calgary insurance for your home, family or business.
Rogers Insurance Ltd. – Calgary
Calgary, ABT2G 0K3