Get Hassle-Free Personal Insurance with Rogers.
Personal insurance protects what matters most to you. Rogers Insurance can help you protect your home, vehicles, recreational toys, cabins, and more. We can also help you find the right personal life and health benefits coverage.
Why choose Rogers Insurance?
- Comprehensive coverage for a competitive price.
- Unparalleled experience and knowledge.
- Professional personal insurance brokers as your advocate and advisor.
- Exceptional customer service.
- We’re one of the largest independent personal insurance brokers in Canada – we work for you, not an insurance company.
We can help you protect the following personal insurance products:
- Home Insurance (including high-value homes)
- Tenant or Renter Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Seasonal Home, Cottage, and Cabin Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Travel Trailer Insurance
- Motorhome Insurance
- Collector Car Insurance
- Watercraft or Boat Insurance
- ATV Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Excess Liability or Umbrella Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Personal Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance
We also provide life insurance and benefits insurance for your personal needs. Get your personal insurance quote online, by phone, or in-person.
Areas We Serve
We’re licensed in multiple provinces and can refer you to partners in areas we aren’t. Give us a call!
Why do I need Personal Insurance?
Personal insurance helps reduce the financial burden after an unexpected event. It can help you recover and protect your long-term financial security.
Here are a few reasons you may require personal insurance:
- Your mortgage lender or vehicle financer requires comprehensive home insurance to protect their
- Your province has a legally required minimum for third-party liability car insurance.
- You can’t pay out of pocket to rebuild your home, replace your belongings, repair your car, or cover medical expenses abroad.
- You want to protect your recreation time by helping to cover costs of repairs or replacement if something happens to your ATV, boat, RV or another toy.
- You want to provide for your family in case something happens to you.
- You need additional benefits coverage such as dental or drug.
- You want peace of mind with the knowledge you’ll have help in the event of a catastrophe.
You can discuss your personal insurance needs with one of Rogers Insurance’s personal insurance brokers. They can help you determine what coverage you need that also fits your budget.
Personal Insurance Products
Here’s a quick overview of the different personal insurance products offered by Rogers Insurance.
Home, Condo, and Renter Insurance
A key part of your personal insurance, your home insurance provides three main areas of coverage:
If someone is hurt or has their property damaged at your home, they can sue.
This can help cover your legal expenses
if this happens.
If your home or personal belongings
are damaged, this coverage can help
Additional Living Expenses
If you’re forced from your home temporarily due to a mandatory evacuation or an insured claim, this can help cover the
extra expenses you may have.
Identity theft, lock replacement, food spoilage and other coverages can also be included. Exactly what is covered in your policy will depend on your insurance company and coverage options. A good personal insurance broker can help you understand your insurance and determine what is essential coverage for you.
If you own a condo or a rental unit, your insurance is similar – the main difference is that the structure of your home isn’t covered (since a condo master policy or your landlord’s insurance would protect that part). This is affordable insurance and it is essential as a master condo policy or a landlord’s insurance would not cover your liability, additional living expenses, or damage to your stuff.
This type of personal insurance has many options:
- Third-Party Liability – this can help cover the costs associated with bodily injury to someone else, such as if you were at-fault in an accident. It also helps cover your legal expenses if you’re sued.
- Accident Benefits – assists with medical and disability payments you may incur as a result of an accident.
- Direct Compensation Property Damage – this helps to cover repair or replacement costs when you are involved in a collision for which another driver has been deemed at-fault (either fully or partially).
- Collision – this coverage helps cover the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle if it’s involved in a collision.
- Comprehensive – helps cover damage to your vehicle due to causes other than collision, such as fire, storms and theft.
- Loss of Use – if your vehicle is involved in a covered claim, you will have some funds for alternative transportation including a rental vehicle, transit, and taxis.
- Rental Car – if you rent cars frequently or want to ensure you’re protected when driving them in Canada and the United States, this coverage extends your personal car insurance coverage to rental cars.
- Ride-Sharing – if you participate as a ride-sharing driver, this coverage helps protect you (normally, if you use your car for commercial purposes your personal insurance policy won’t cover it)
There are many more choices for your car insurance. A personal insurance broker can help explain your options.
Leisure & Lifestyle
This personal insurance includes all of your “toys” such as ATVs, boats, RVs, and snowmobiles. Generally, this coverage includes two parts:
- Liability – in the event someone gets hurt or has their property damaged, you could be held liable.
- Property Damage – if your boat or RV is damaged, this coverage can help with the costs of repair or replacement.
There are also many specialized coverages available for these toys. For example, if you go to the US frequently with an RV, you’ll want additional protection. Talk to a personal insurance broker here at Rogers for more details.
Travel insurance can include:
Helps cover your emergency medical costs abroad, sometimes including transportation to medical facilities or back home.
If something happens during your trip where you are delayed or need to return home, this can help you out.
If you need to cancel your trip before you leave, this coverage can help reimburse you.
This can provide some funds
to get the necessities if your baggage is delayed or help you replace what was lost.
These can all generally be purchased separately or as part of a package. As these costs can add up quickly, travel insurance is a great idea. Find out more from a Rogers personal insurance broker today!
Sometimes, you need additional liability protection. This type of coverage extends your liability protection or takes over after other liability coverage is exhausted.
Life and Benefits
If your employer doesn’t offer benefits coverage or you want to ensure your family is helped if something happens to you, talk to a Rogers personal insurance broker. We work with a number of Canada’s largest life and benefits insurance companies. Together, we can determine your needs and budget and find you proper protection.
Learn more about our home insurance coverage.
Car Insurance Rates
Your auto insurance premiums are influenced by the following factors:
Life Insurance Rates
Here are a few of the ways your life insurance rates are calculated:
Why choose Rogers as your Personal Insurance brokers
Having your own Personal Insurance broker at your side can help when it comes to insurance. Not sure what your policy covers? Ask your broker. Need help getting your claim settled? Your broker can help. Using the expertise of a personal insurance broker can help you make the right decisions and save you money.
Rogers Insurance personal insurance brokers are some of the best in the industry because of our emphasis on continued professional development and providing truly great customer service. Our brokers are experienced and knowledgeable. Here are just a few things they can do for you as your personal insurance broker:
- We’re 100% independent and our insurance brokers uphold a principle of utmost proper ethics. They will always put your interests first before anything else so you can buy with confidence in knowing that the coverage they recommend is the one that is right for your interests.
- We work with a wide variety of personal insurance companies, giving you a choice with your coverage and competitive personal insurance quotes.
- We are your insurance resource. We can help you determine what coverage you need, how to save on
your premiums, and answer any of your insurance-related questions. We’re also great at helping with
- If you have a claim, we are here to help make sure your claim proceeds as it should. We’re also your advocate if you require additional assistance.
- We provide 24/7 access to your insurance with our online portal and mobile phone app.
Get a Personal Insurance quote with Rogers
Whether you’re looking for a single personal insurance product or a combination, get your personal insurance quote with Rogers. We are independent brokers, meaning we work with a large number of different insurance companies. We can find you the coverage that works – and our personal insurance quotes are competitive.
Get a personal insurance quote online, by phone, or come meet us in person.