Optimized Commercial Business Insurance
Rogers Insurance offers Commercial Insurance Coverage.
As one of Canada’s leading independent commercial insurance brokerages, Rogers Insurance works with over 90 commercial insurance companies. This ensures that our knowledgeable business insurance brokers can find you the commercial insurance coverage that fits even the most unique business. Since 1977, Rogers Insurance has been providing exceptional customer service.
Whether you’re a small home-based business or an international operation, you can trust us with your commercial insurance. Our team has unparalleled experience and knowledge. We also have industry specialists who understand the specific needs of their given industry. They’re your commercial insurance expert, there to answer your questions, advise you, and advocate for you if you have a claim.
We believe in a hands-on, human approach to commercial insurance. We’ll meet with you face-to-face to understand your unique needs and put together a complete package of insurance products that are customized to your company and its objectives.
Call us today to get a free commercial insurance quote or get a free online business insurance quote.
Business Insurance in Alberta
Although we’ve grown into one of Canada’s largest independent commercial insurance brokers, we haven’t forgotten our Albertan roots. We began by providing business insurance in Alberta. Since 1977, we’ve been helping Alberta’s businesses protect their financial security, assets, and employees. We’ve been there through fire and flood.
Our brokers understand Alberta’s industries, economy, and risks. Contact us today for your Alberta business insurance quote.
Rogers Insurance has two departments: corporate insurance and business insurance. Our corporate insurance department focuses on large, complex organizations that have sophisticated insurance needs. Whether you’re public or private, national or international, we can find you competitive commercial insurance quotes and the best commercial insurance coverage. Each of our corporate commercial insurance brokers focuses on specific industries in order to best serve our clients. We provide exceptional customer service and offer a personalized, hands-on approach.
Our business insurance brokers are the experts on small to medium-sized companies, including home-based businesses. We pride ourselves in our fast, responsive service with competitive business insurance quotes and coverages. These brokers understand that you’ve got enough going on with running a business and are there to be your commercial insurance resource and advocate on your behalf.
Rogers Insurance offers a wide variety of business insurance products. We believe every business is different. That’s why we work with nearly 100 commercial insurance companies to provide competitive business insurance quotes and a variety of commercial insurance products to fit your individual business.
Commercial Property Insurance
This standard commercial business insurance is essential for all companies, regardless of industry or size. Commercial property insurance protects your business’ physical assets including owned buildings, inventory, equipment, and other contents. Commonly covered perils include theft, fire, explosion, and storms. Flood and earthquake coverage are also usually available as add-on coverage. For example, if a fire started and burnt down your retail store, your commercial property insurance would cover the replacement of your store’s contents as well as the rebuild of the building (if it was owned by your business).
Commercial General Liability Insurance
Commercial general liability (CGL) insurance is another type of standard commercial insurance coverage that offers coverage in the event your company is held liable for a third party’s injury or property damage. It can cover legal expenses in the event you are sued. For example, if someone walks into your store, slips, and breaks their wrist, they could sue your business. This policy could help cover your defence costs, as well as settlements and awards up to your policy limit.
This commercial insurance coverage will offer protection to a business for all bodily injuries and personal injuries that befall on commercial property, as well as property damage caused by business operations or manufactured products. Commercial General Liability coverage is generally considered to be comprehensive business insurance, but it will not cover every hazard a business may be exposed to.
Professional Liability Insurance
If your business offers a professional service or advice, you could be sued if a client believes they’ve suffered financial loss as a result of your service or advice or failure to provide it. Professional liability insurance, also known as errors and omissions insurance can cover your legal expenses.
Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
Also known as D & O insurance, this commercial insurance coverage protects director and officer title-holders. In the event legal action is taken due to supposed wrongful acts in an individual’s director or officer role. For example, legal action could be taken if a director mixes personal and business financial assets or breached their duties to shareholders.
Product Liability Insurance
If your company produces a product that is faulty or causes injury or property damage, you could be held accountable. Product liability insurance covers legal expenses in the event you’re sued for such a situation.
How much does Commercial Insurance cost?
When shopping for business insurance in Alberta , you may be tempted to go for the cheapest policy. When you’re running a business, crunching the numbers can be an overwhelming task. There’s a lot of bills to be considered before adding on your commercial insurance. Here at Rogers, we believe your commercial insurance costs should be factored into your operational expenses – as commercial insurance is critical to your business’ livelihood. It ’s important to balance price with quality of coverage. Inadequate protection isn’t worth the price. Rogers Insurance commercial insurance brokers can take care of the price shopping and research for you: we work with 90 commercial insurance companies to find you competitive coverage and business insurance quotes. Our hands-on approach ensures we understand your organization’s insurance needs and budget.
How much business insurance costs depends on a number of factors:
- The industry your business operates in
- What service or products your business offers
- How many employees your business has and your payroll
- The risks your business faces
- Your business’ gross and net revenue
- Where your business is located and which territories you conduct business in
- Your business’ property contents
- Your business’ classification
Rogers Insurance is comprised of a number of commercial insurance brokers that have the expertise necessary to get you quality commercial insurance solutions for a reasonable price. Trust us to be your resource if you have any questions about cost.
Working with Rogers means…
- Annual Service Timeline – We go above and beyond the typical “60-days before renewal” routine of other insurance brokerages. We work with clients to develop a calendar of meetings at regularly scheduled intervals to ensure your insurance program is working for you.
- Annual Risk Survey – By working closely with our clients, we can stay informed on current operations and exposures, reducing your risks by putting the right coverage in place.
- Annual Business Interruption Worksheets – What would happen if your business had to shut down temporarily? Rogers Insurance can help you understand and evaluate your risks should this happen to you. We can also work with your insurance provider to ensure that interim claim payments are made to assist with cash flow should your business and income be curtailed.
- Claims Services – At Rogers Insurance, we have claims experts and access to specialists. After your claim is reported, we follow up to ensure you’re getting prompt, fair treatment. We’re here to be your advocate during the claims process.
- Certificate Management – Most of our clients are required to provide proof of insurance to a wide variety of certificate holders. A unique service offered by Rogers Insurance is the management of third-party certificates. We work to ensure that any contractors working on your behalf are in compliance with agreed-upon specifications.
- Infrared Thermography – Evaluate the health of your equipment with infrared technology. This allows you to detect problems before they become serious, saving you time and money, increasing safety, reducing unscheduled outages, improving system reliability and reducing repair costs from equipment failures.
- Manage Your Policy Online or Via App – Manage your insurance when and where it’s convenient for you. Our clients have secure, 24/7 online access to their policy information via our web portal or mobile phone app. You’ll always have up-to-date access to vehicle and equipment schedules, driver lists, and Certificates of Insurance. You can also print off Liability Certificates (pink cards), view your policy documents, submit a claim, or request a change.
- Loss Control & Loss Prevention – An essential part of any risk management program, Rogers Insurance can provide loss control and loss prevention services to help you prevent losses, improve your bottom line, and make your account attractive to the insurance market (which can mean lower rates for your business).
- Market Analysis – When you work with Rogers Insurance, you’ll receive a clear and concise annual summary of the insurance companies who have competed for your business. You will also receive periodic updates on the insurance industry and how developments may affect your company or insurance program.