Careers With Rogers
Current Job Opportunities
- NEW Calgary, Vantage, Client Care Specialist
- NEW Calgary, Vantage, Associate
- NEW Calgary, Commercial Lines, Associate
- NEW Calgary, Vantage, Account Executive
- Fort McMurray, Office Personal Lines Broker
- Fort McMurray, Vantage, Client Care Specialist
- Red Deer, Associate Commercial Lines
Why Work at Rogers Insurance?
Rogers Insurance is the proud recipient of many employer awards. We’ve been named one of Canada’s Top Employers, a finalist in the 50 Best Managed Companies and have been named one of Alberta’s Top Employers seven times since 2006.
We’re exceptionally proud of our team and in offering a workplace to our employees that’s challenging, rewarding and balanced. We also offer:
- Employee–ownership – As owners, our employees not only have a vested interest in all of our operations, they have a say. Anyone who is with us for two years can become an owner.
- Fun – We have an active social club and hold many events, ski trips, BBQs, private concerts, comedy shows and retreats throughout the year.
- Employee recognition – Bonus plans, semi-annual performance reviews and service recognition ensures that our employees are rewarded for their achievements and encouraged to develop their skill set.
- Reasonable workloads – We ensure all of our employees’ workloads are fair and manageable to preserve a healthy work–life balance.
- Competitive pay – We are committed to fair compensation. Rogers has a bonus plan, a contributory RRSP plan, a solid benefit plan and shareholdings for eligible employees.
- Best trained staff in the industry – We focus on hiring experienced staff and provide training so all staff stay current and continue to develop their skill set.
- Travel – We believe that teams that take trips together, stay together. We’ve sent our entire staff to Kimberly, Kelowna and Banff. Our producers and marketing teams have also gone to San Francisco, Vegas and Arizona.
- Flex days – We also understand that you need flex days. Sometimes you just need a day for appointments, or a self-elected long weekend. Flex days are used to balance your life without having to eat into precious vacation time.
We also believe in continuous learning, with:
- Cash awards for completing CIP and CAIB programs
- Full reimbursement for insurance courses
- Reimbursement for non–insurance courses once CIP is achieved
- Regular lunch ‘n’ learns
- On-site Wellness Room
- Sponsored safety/self defense course
- Sponsored in–house nutrition course
- Sponsored in–house first aid course
- Sponsored in–house weight–watchers course
- Sponsored in–house yoga course
- Running Club
Charity & Community Involvement
- Matching donations to seven Calgary non–profit organizations
- Blood donor clinics every 3–4 months
- Contributory RRSP plan
- Broad disability coverage
- Rebate of commissions on staff home and auto policies
- Health and dental benefits plan