Concrete and Industrial Insurance
Protecting the foundation of your business.
Every industry has its own risks and requires specialized protection. At Rogers, we understand your concrete or industrial business has unique needs. Our experienced and professional industrial insurance brokers find you the right coverage for the right price. Since 1977, we’ve been helping Canadian businesses protect themselves and you’ll notice the difference in our hands-on, human-first approach to insurance.
Contact us to get an industrial insurance quote today, either online, by phone, or in-person and start working with the best industrial insurance brokerage in Canada!
Who needs Concrete & Industrial Insurance?
Every business requires at least some type of insurance protection. If your company manufactures products or contracts on construction projects, you may require additional coverage. Our concrete and industrial insurance brokers work with you to determine your needs to find you the right protection.
What’s covered by concrete and industrial insurance?
Industrial insurance will vary depending on your company’s individual needs. For example, if you’re a manufacturer, you’ll have different insurance needs versus if you’re a construction contractor.
Here are some common coverages offered to businesses:
- Property Damage – This covers physical damage to your company’s assets, such as structures, inventory, products, tools, equipment, furniture, computers and more. Many causes of damage (also known as risks or perils) are covered, however, not everything can be insured against and some require the purchase of add-on coverage.
- Commercial General Liability – If someone gets hurt or has their property damaged while on your premises, this protection will cover damages as well as legal expenses if you’re sued.
- Professional Liability – If you provide a professional service or advice, this protection covers you if a client sues you for financial loss as a result of your service or advice or failure to provide it.
- Product Liability – If a product you sell or manufacture causes injury or property damage, this coverage will provide funds for damages and legal expenses if you’re sued.
- Cyber Liability – This protection helps cover the costs of dealing with and recovering from a cyberattack or a data breach.
- Crime Coverage – This coverage protects your business from risks such as employee theft, fraud, forgery, counterfeit money, and similar crimes.
- Equipment Breakdown – This protection helps you repair or replace your equipment if it suffers a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This can apply to a wide variety of equipment.
- Business Interruption – If your business is forced to shut its doors temporarily due to a mandatory evacuation or an insured loss, this coverage provides funds to help you cover costs such as utilities or payroll. Some also provide means for temporary relocation.
- Commercial Auto – If you have company vehicles, you’ll need a commercial vehicle policy. At a minimum, this includes the coverage that is legally required. In Alberta, this includes third party liability, accident benefits and direct compensation property damage. This mandatory auto insurance can cover property damage and injury claims if one of your vehicles is involved in an accident. Your business may also want to opt for collision and comprehensive coverage as well to fully protect your assets. Learn more about commercial auto insurance here.
- Group Benefits – As a full-service brokerage, we offer group benefits packages that can include extended health benefits as well as life, critical illness and disability insurance.
How to get a concrete and industrial insurance quote
You can request a concrete or industrial insurance quote online, by phone, or in-person at one of our offices. The more details provided, the more accurate your quote will be. Our brokers will likely reach out to get more information about your business in order to determine your individual risks and insurance needs.
Next, we’ll take care of the research and price shopping for you. We work with a large number of industrial insurance companies in order to give you a choice with your coverage and offer truly competitive industrial insurance quotes.
Once we have a few quotes, we’ll review your options with you. We aim to provide the best coverage for the best price, and we’ll make recommendations based on this principle.
Work with the best concrete and industrial insurance brokers
As a leading independent industrial insurance brokerage, we work for you, not an insurance company. We strive to provide exceptional customer service through a hands-on, human-first approach. Our experienced, professional brokers can do the following for you: