Too Busy Now?

Home & Contents Insurance

Let’s drill down to what you really need

Need a quote? One of our brokers will contact you directly when it’s best for you

We understand you're busy, but if you give us your information we’ll contact you with a home insurance quote.

Hello, I'm Lynn Newton

I'm ready to help you.

Send me a request or contact me at:


In compliance with Canada's new Anti-Spam Legislation, we would like to ensure we have your consent to receive our publications, announcements, event invitations and other communications we send from time-to-time. If you are not a Rogers Insurance client and wish to continue receiving electronic communications from us, please GIVE US CONSENT. If you are not a Rogers Insurance client and you no longer wish to receive electronic communications from us, please UNSUBSCRIBE here.

Protect your home or rental property and enjoy peace of mind with affordable content insurance.

Rogers Insurance offers home and contents insurance that can protect you in the event your home, furnishings and personal items are damaged or destroyed. We even offer additional living expenses and personal liability for accidents that may happen at your home or rental property.

Life can deliver the unexpected and you should be prepared. With the right home and contents insurance coverage, you can repair your home in the event of a loss and receive the help you need to quickly return to a pre-loss financial position.

Rogers Insurance offers a range of affordable home, contents and renters insurance options to protect you when disaster happens. Get your FREE quote today.

When one of our brokers work with you they:

  • They negotiate on your behalf, not on behalf of the insurance company
  • Our industry experts will help identify exactly what your needs really are
  • Our wide-ranging insurance capabilities guarantee we’ll find our clients the best insurance protection for the best value
  • When it comes time to make a claim, we still work for you not the insurance company and will do whatever we can to be your advocate, help get you what you need

Who We Have Helped

When real life happens

image description

Fire Loss

A metal recycling company in Calgary suffered a major fire loss on their premises involving scrap metal, where the piles of metal heated and self-combusted, starting a huge fire. When they were told what happened was not insurable, Rogers’ own David Chiu stepped in and hired a fire investigator.

Account Executive: David Chiu
Read More