Fort McMurray Transportation Insurance
Rogers Stieg Transportation Insurance has been providing Fort McMurray transportation businesses with comprehensive, competitive and reliable insurance for more than 30 years.
No matter the operations or scope of your transportation company, our team of experienced transportation brokers will work with you to determine your specific needs. Common coverages for transportation businesses in Fort McMurray include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial General Liability – Can provide coverage if someone is injured or has their property damaged while on your property or due to the unintentional actions of you or your employees.
- Property Insurance – Can provide coverage if your assets—such as business property, tools, equipment and furniture—are damaged or destroyed due to an insured peril like fire or theft.
- Commercial Fleet Insurance — Can provide coverage if one of your vehicles is involved in an accident, resulting in property damage or injury. It is mandatory in Alberta for commercial fleet insurance to cover, at a minimum, third-party liability insurance, accident benefits insurance and direct compensation property damage coverage. Learn more about these coverages here.
- Cargo – Can provide coverage if any goods become damaged or lost while in your care and in transport.
- Business Interruption – Can provide coverage if your business is forced to close, either because of an approved claim or mandatory evacuation.
- Crime Coverage – Can provide coverage if your business is a victim of employee theft, forged fund, fraud and more.
- Equipment Breakdown – Can provide coverage if your equipment is damaged or destroyed.
- Cyber liability – Can provide coverage if your transportation business experiences a cyberattack or data breach.
Our team also provides effective risk management strategies to help Fort McMurray transportation businesses minimize their risks and hazards.
Get your free quote and discover how transportation insurance can protect your business.