Luxury Auto Insurance
When you need a little more than your average insurance coverage
A luxury car insurance broker when you need a little more than your average auto insurance coverage.
Performance or collectible or luxury vehicles aren’t like a regular car, so why should they be insured like one? Our luxury auto insurance coverage can include:
- Higher limits for coverage
- Agreed value coverage
- Access to preferred repair facilities or client’s choice
- Repairs done with original manufacturer’s parts
- Comprehensive coverage
- Guaranteed replacement cost (for new vehicles, which will cover the full replacement of your vehicle if it’s a loss in a covered claim)
Whether you’re a gearhead, collectible enthusiast or simply want to drive a luxury vehicle, Rogers Signature Service is the luxury car insurance brokers for you. Why? We provide our clients with exceptional customer service and specialty coverage options designed to preserve the value and your enjoyment of your luxury vehicle. Brokers who have expertise in this area are essential to ensuring yours is protected, and here at Rogers, we have experienced professional luxury auto insurance brokers. We’re also a leading independent brokerage in Canada, meaning we work for you, not for an insurance company. We have access to a large number of markets that allow us to deliver you truly competitive luxury auto insurance quotes.
Allow us to show you a new approach to personal luxury auto insurance by filling out our online form, giving us a call, or stop by one of our offices. Read on to learn more about luxury car insurance.
What Type of Luxury Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every car on the road needs insurance – in fact, a certain type of coverage is required by law in every province in Canada. A luxury vehicle may require specialty insurance in order to adequately protect it and ensure it can be repaired in a way that doesn’t damage its value.
Here are a few of the coverages we offer at Rogers Signature Service:
- Third-Party Liability – This required coverage helps cover the costs associated with injury and damage to other people if you’re held responsible for an accident.
- Collision – This can help cover the repairs or the replacement of your vehicle after an accident.
- Comprehensive – This may help cover the repairs or replacement of your luxury car if its damaged by something other than an accident, such as a storm or theft.
- Loss of Use – This coverage provides funds to help you get around after an insured loss or while your vehicle is being repaired for a covered claim. It can be used for a transit, taxis, and rental cars (where you will generally be provided a vehicle of similar kind and quality as yours).
- Replacement Cost – this loss settlement option is available only to cars within a certain age; it covers the replacement of your vehicle without subtracting depreciation.
Our luxury auto insurance brokers will help ensure you choose the right coverage for your vehicle. For example, we’ll make sure you have the option of choosing your own repair facility or access to premium repair shops that can handle your collectible or luxury vehicle. We’ll also ensure that the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts are an option if repairs are necessary.
Is it more expensive to insure a luxury car?
Auto insurance is complicated: different drivers for the same car or the same driver for different vehicles can have drastically different rates. Generally, the luxury auto insurance is more expensive than regular car insurance, but that’s largely because a collectible or luxury vehicle isn’t like a regular car. They are generally more expensive to replace and repair and often require specialty work or conditions. Theft is also often more of a risk with luxury vehicles.
Here are some of the factors that impact the price of luxury car insurance:
- Your insurance and claim history
- Your credit rating
- Your driving record
- Your demographics
- Your vehicle’s year, make and model (this determines replacement or repair costs as well as theft and claim rates)
- Your vehicle’s MRSP or purchase value
- How you use your vehicle
- When you drive
- How far you drive
- Where you live (which determines the frequency of claims and theft)
- Security features
A Rogers Signature Service luxury car insurance broker can help you understand your insurance rates as well as ways to lower your premiums. There are a few ways to save on your rates:
- Bundling your insurance
- Claims-free discounts
- Multi-vehicle discounts
- Pay the year in full
- Allow for a credit rating check
- Drivers training
- Good driving (clear record or determined by usage-based insurance)
- Choose a higher deductible
- Install anti-theft features
- Garage your vehicle
- Review your insurance with a luxury auto insurance broker annually
What cars are eligible for luxury auto insurance?
Is your vehicle considered a luxury car? It may vary by the insurance company as to what is considered a luxury vehicle. Here are some factors to consider:
- The year, make and model
- High-performance or a unique factor
- The value of the vehicle (generally over $100,000)
- More complex maintenance and repairs, which also generally cost more
Here are some makes generally considered to be luxury:
- Rolls Royce
- Mercedes Benz
- Range Rover
This isn’t to say that every model from the above car manufacturers needs or is eligible for luxury auto insurance. Talk to one of our Signature Service brokers to determine if you need specialty car insurance for your vehicle.
Working with Rogers Signature Service as Your Luxury Car Insurance Broker
If you want excellent service from your luxury auto insurance broker, look no further than Rogers Signature Service. A specialty division of Rogers Insurance, we help luxury car owners find tailored insurance coverage for their prized vehicles. Our professional, experienced brokers can:
- Determine your luxury auto insurance needs.
- Deliver competitive luxury car insurance quotes.
- Advise and act as a resource for insurance and risk mitigation.
- Advocate on your behalf in the event of a claim and help you through the process.
We also offer a self-serve option through our online web portal and mobile app. You can view your policy documents, download or print your pink cards, request changes, submit a claim and more. You have access to your insurance whenever and wherever is convenient for you.
Our exceptional customer service comes from our belief in a hands-on, human-first approach to insurance. You’re guaranteed top-of-the-line service with every interaction. As an Alberta Top Employer, we maintain a great culture and continued professional development, all of which translates into better service for you.
We’ve been a trusted luxury car insurance broker since 1977. See for yourself the difference Rogers Signature Service can make. Request a luxury auto insurance quote online, by phone, or in person.