Rogers Insurance supports Hull Services
Are you social media savvy? Do you like to help out the community? Read on!
As you probably already know, Hull Services is the charity of choice for Rogers Insurance Ltd. Over the last two years our employees have been working behind-the-scenes to raise money and awareness for the great work of Hull Services, so please take a moment to read the message below and help out the organization if you can!
Canadian golf pro, Stephen Ames, has selected Hull Services as his charity in the #RBCGolf4Kids challenge. This is a contest in which 11 golfers compete for funds to be directed to their selected charity, and Hull is fortunate to be the only charity in Calgary selected! This is a social media campaign, and the more votes Stephen Ames receives, the closer we will be to winning the grand prize of $125,000 for Hull!
If you’d like to participate you can use the link below to vote as many times as you’d like between now and July 27th (at the close of the RBC Canadian Open). Every vote brings Hull closer to the hole. To read more about this fun contest, track our progress and place your vote online please visit:
If you have Twitter, every time you tweet the hashtag #RBCAmes, this too brings us closer to the pin! Please tweet and share this info with your friends or co-workers who may want to participate as well.
What can you do?
- Sign in to your Twitter account (or create an account)
- Follow us at @hullcalgary
- RT a @hullcalgary that uses #RBCAmes
- Create your own tweet using #RBCAmes
- Tweet thanks to @RBC, @RBC_Canada & @RBCinYYC
- Tweet using #RBCGolf4Kids
- Share it – shout out to your friends and family to tweet
- Share it – shout out to your business contacts to tweet and let them know you support Hull too
- Awesome that Stephen Ames & @RBC are raising $ for @hullcalgary. Every use of #RBCAmes helps kids in #yyc! Pls RT
- Have you seen #RBCGolf4Kids? Stephen Ames is competing for @hullcalgary in #yyc! Pls RT #RBCAmes to support.”
Proud to support kids @hullcalgary in #yyc. Using #RBCAmes helps them toward their goal!”